Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Steamed In Water And Drained)|
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice, salt and simmer for 30 minutes, until all water is absorbed.
2. Add milk and continue to cook, until mixture thickens.
3. In a bowl, add eggs, sugar, vanilla, mix and add to the rice mixture. Fold in raisins and remove from heat.
4. Now in a greased pan, pour the mixture evenly.
5. In a preheated oven, bake at 180 degrees centigrade for about 60 minutes, until golden brown from top.
6. Serve warm.