Banana Pudding Tarts
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Baked tart shells||10 (Of 3-Inches Each)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla instant pudding mix||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In each tart shell, place 5 to 6 banana slices and set aside.
2) Combine together the milk and sour cream. Mix well.
3) Add the pudding mix and beat for about 1 minute with an electric mixer set on medium speed, till the mixture has thickened.
4) Into tart shells, spoon the mixture.
5) Arrange the tarts on a decorative serving plate and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Whipped cream, cherries or pecans can be used as garnish. The tarts make an excellent dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2628 Calories from Fat 1120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 126 g193.1%
Saturated Fat 67 g335.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 380.5 mg126.8%
Sodium 2586.2 mg107.8%
Total Carbohydrates 365 g121.8%
Dietary Fiber 18.2 g73%
Sugars 220 g
Protein 39 g77.2%
Vitamin A 33.8% Vitamin C 38.2%
Calcium 53% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet