Banana Pudding Tarts
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Baked tart shells||10 (Of 3-Inches Each)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla instant pudding mix||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In each tart shell, place 5 to 6 banana slices and set aside.
2) Combine together the milk and sour cream. Mix well.
3) Add the pudding mix and beat for about 1 minute with an electric mixer set on medium speed, till the mixture has thickened.
4) Into tart shells, spoon the mixture.
5) Arrange the tarts on a decorative serving plate and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Whipped cream, cherries or pecans can be used as garnish. The tarts make an excellent dessert.