Butterscotch Brown Rice Pudding
|Skim milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked without salt and fat|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Butterscotch morsels||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Keep the pan aside.
2) Take a pan and heat the milk in it. Make sure not to boil the milk. Remove from the heat.
3) Add around 1/4 of hot milk into the eggs. Add the remaining hot milk and mix well.
4) Add sugar, vanilla and rice.
5) Put the mixture into the baking dish.
6) Sprinkle few butterscotch morsels.
7) Keep the baking dish in a shallow pan. Fill the pan with water up to 1 inch.
8) Bake the dish for 30 minutes at 350 degrees temperature.
9) Remove the dish and allow them to cool.
10) Serve the dish in pudding bowls.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1110 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 429.1 mg143%
Sodium 354.5 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g58.1%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28.1%
Sugars 82 g
Protein 32 g64.4%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 49.8% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet