Almond Strawberry Rice Pudding
|Skim milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh unsweetened strawberries/Frozen strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), quartered|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat the skim milk, honey, eggs, vanilla and almond extracts together .
4) Stir in the cooked rice and fold in the strawberries.
5) Bake on the middle shelf of oven for about 45 minutes until just set.
6) Serve the cold Almond Strawberry Rice Pudding on dessert plates.