|Cornflour/Custard powder||2 Ounce|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Pint|
|Pineapple chunks||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Meringue||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large pan, combine the cornflour and milk and mix well
3. Add the pineapple juice, sugar and chopped pineapple and mix well again.
4. Beat the yolks and add to the pan.
5. Bake in a centre of a moderate oven 350° F for 15 minutes.
6. Make a meringue by whipping whites and sugar and pile in the center of the pie or pudding.
7. Place in the oven and bake again at 250°-275° F for one hour
8. Serve warm at room temperature.
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.8 mg26.3%
Sodium 68.8 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g25.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 63.6 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 40.4%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet