|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla pudding||2 Cup (32 tbs), slightly cooled (ready made)|
|Banana||1 , chopped|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked in warm water and drained|
|Seedless red grapes||8|
1. In a medium sized bowl, place cooled pudding and whisk well. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat till soft peak stage.
3. Add cream of tartar and beat till stiff peak stage.
4. Add stiffly beaten egg whites, banana and raisins to pudding mixture and fold gently using a rubber spatula.
5. Place in 8 muffin cups and freeze for minimum 3 hours.
6. Garnish each with grapes and serve chilled.