Skinny Peach Pudding
|Unflavored gelatin||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 1/2 envelopes)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peeled ripe peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a pot, add cold water and gelatin and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
2) Mix in skim milk and honey and while stirring, scald the milk.
3) Puree the peaches and transfer into a bowl.
4) Add the milk mix and almond extract.
5) Pour into 8 dessert dishes and chill.
6) Garnish with a slice of peach and serve.