Raisin Delight Pudding
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Grease a Pyrex dish and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
4. Add remaining ingredients that are required for the syrup and mix well.
5. Cook on a medium flame for 15 to 20 minutes till semi reduced.
6. Once cooked, keep aside.
7. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required to prepare batter. Mix well.
8. Transfer on to greased dish and spread evenly.
9. Uniformly pour syrup over batter and bake in pre heated oven for 25 minutes.
10. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
11. Serve warm plain or with ice cream, flavoured whipped cream etc.