Egg Less Pineapple Pudding
|Cold pressed oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened crushed pineapple||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground pumpkin seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soybean oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F
2) Mix oil, pineapple, honey and cinnamon.
3) Mix wheat germ and ground seeds.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish put half of pineapple mixture.
5) Sprinkle half of wheat germ and ground seeds mixture, and half of coconut.
6) Repeat making the layers.
7) Dot with oil over it.
8) Sprinkle remaining coconut over it.
9) Bake for 15 minutes.
10) Serve warm or cold.