Mock Bread Pudding
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce, broken|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins/Currants||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Run under cold water.
5) Drain well and keep aside.
6) In a bowl beat eggs until frothy.
7) Mix in the remaining ingredients and combine together.
8) Add noodles and stir.
9) Grease a 2 quart (2 L) casserole and transfer noodles into it.
10) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until set.
11) Set aside for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
12) Serve warm.