Iced Christmas Pudding
|Glace cherries||1 Tablespoon, roughly chopped|
|Sultanas||1 Tablespoon, roughly chopped|
|Glace pineapple||2 Tablespoon, roughly chopped|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint, softened (600 Milliliter)|
|Whipping cream||5 Fluid Ounce (142 Milliliter, 1 Carton)|
|Glace cherries||4 (For Serving)|
|Angelica||2 (For Serving)|
1) In a bowl add fruit and brandy and leave for 2 hours to macerate.
2) In another bowl turn out the ice cream and beat till smooth.
3) Mix in the macerated fruits and liquor.
4) Scoop the mixture into a foil container of 900 ml (1 1/2 pint).
5) To freeze the pudding for later use, cover in cling film and place in a polythene bag and seal for up to 3 months. To use the frozen pudding, unwrap and unmould and place on a serving dish and soften at room temperature for 15 minutes.
6) On the base of the pudding, pipe cream and decorate with small pieces of glace cherries and angelica.
7) Decorate with blanched almonds and mixed glace fruits.