|Stale white breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Pint|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, finely grated|
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F .
2. Apply margarine to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. In a pan, heat the milk.
4. Take away thepan from heat; put in breadcrumbs, seasonings, margarine. Close the pan with lide and allow to stand for 1 hour.
5. Add in the egg yolk and the grated cheese; stir.
6. In a bowl, whisk the egg white stiffly and fold into the cheese mixture using a tablespoon.
7. Transfer the mixture into the greased dish. Cook a third of the way down the oven, for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown and well risen.
8. Serve right away.
Calories 433 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 147.5 mg49.2%
Sodium 916.1 mg38.2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 19 g37.4%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 44.4% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet