|Stale white breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Pint|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, finely grated|
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F .
2. Apply margarine to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. In a pan, heat the milk.
4. Take away thepan from heat; put in breadcrumbs, seasonings, margarine. Close the pan with lide and allow to stand for 1 hour.
5. Add in the egg yolk and the grated cheese; stir.
6. In a bowl, whisk the egg white stiffly and fold into the cheese mixture using a tablespoon.
7. Transfer the mixture into the greased dish. Cook a third of the way down the oven, for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown and well risen.
8. Serve right away.