Rice Cream Tyrolhof
|Rice grain||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||2 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Orange juice/Water||3 Tablespoon|
|Dessert apple||1 Large|
|Double cream||3 Tablespoon, lightly whipped|
|Double cream||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Ounce (For Decoration)|
1) Grease the mould.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and rice and stirring occasionally, simmer for 35-40 minutes.
3) Take the pan off the heat, mix in sugar and cool.
4) Check consistency. If too is thick and creamy, then add some milk.
5) In a bowl, add orange juice (or water), and soak gelatin and over gentle heat dissolve.
6) In the rice, add the apple.
7) Mix in the gelatin mix and fold in the cream when the mix is about to set.
8) Transfer into the moulds and set.
9) In a hot oven, put the blanched, split and shredded almonds and roast well till golden brown.
10) Empty on to the rice and top with the cream.
11) Garnish with the almonds.
12) Serve with apricot sauce.