Rice Cream Tyrolhof
|Rice grain||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||2 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Orange juice/Water||3 Tablespoon|
|Dessert apple||1 Large|
|Double cream||3 Tablespoon, lightly whipped|
|Double cream||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Ounce (For Decoration)|
1) Grease the mould.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and rice and stirring occasionally, simmer for 35-40 minutes.
3) Take the pan off the heat, mix in sugar and cool.
4) Check consistency. If too is thick and creamy, then add some milk.
5) In a bowl, add orange juice (or water), and soak gelatin and over gentle heat dissolve.
6) In the rice, add the apple.
7) Mix in the gelatin mix and fold in the cream when the mix is about to set.
8) Transfer into the moulds and set.
9) In a hot oven, put the blanched, split and shredded almonds and roast well till golden brown.
10) Empty on to the rice and top with the cream.
11) Garnish with the almonds.
12) Serve with apricot sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1022 Calories from Fat 478
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.5%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48 mg16%
Sodium 222.8 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.5%
Sugars 60.3 g
Protein 35 g70.6%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 52.8%
Calcium 60.9% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet