|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed and crushed (1 package)|
|Currant jelly||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine together the gelatin, sugar, ½ teaspoon salt and milk in a saucepan.
2) Over medium heat, stir the mixture till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Chill the mixture till it is partially set.
4) Add the vanilla and stir well.
5) Fold in the coconut.
6) Whip the cream and fold it into the pudding.
7) Into a 6 ½-cup mold, pile the mixture.
8) Chill until firm (a minimum of 6 hours, or overnight).
9) To make the Raspberry Sauce, combine the crushed raspberries with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
10) Add ½ cup of currant jelly and mix well.
11) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring, till it is thick and bubbly. Cook and stir for another 1 minutes.
12) Strain the sauce and let it cool.
13) Serve the Snowflake Pudding chilled, with the Raspberry sauce on the side. Makes a good dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3981 Calories from Fat 2145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 243 g374.6%
Saturated Fat 176.2 g880.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 691.1 mg230.4%
Sodium 334.1 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 393 g131.1%
Dietary Fiber 36.7 g146.8%
Sugars 352.3 g
Protein 40 g80.4%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 62.9% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet