Ham and Cheese Pudding
|Finely chopped ham||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Grated strong cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Fresh brown breadcrumbs||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Dried herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried mustard||1 Pinch|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, combine together ham, cheese, breadcrumbs, herbs, mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Stir in the eggs and milk, mix thoroughly.
3) In a 3 pt souffle dish, pour in the mixture and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.
4) Cook uncovered in the microwave on full power for 12-14 minutes, stirring once.
5) Sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately on individual serving plates.