Mint Chocolate Pudding
|Skim milk/Nonfat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant chocolate pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 envelope, four 1/2 cup servings, preferably reduced calorie)|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Graham crackers||4 , made into crumbs, reserve 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs for garnish (2 1/2 inch squares)|
|Shelled almonds||1 Ounce, unsalted, dry roasted, finely ground|
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed|
|Chocolate mint wafer candies||1 Ounce, chopped|
1. With the milk, prepare pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, butter and mix well.
3. Using 2/3 of the crumb mixture, arrange them in four 6-ounce dessert glasses and sprinkle an equal amount of mixture.
4. Top each with 1/4 of the prepared pudding.
5. Sprinkle an equal amount of remaining crumb mixture over each portion of pudding.
6. Cover each portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes until pudding is well set.
7. Top each portion with 1/4 of the whipped topping and chocolate and serve chill.