|Bananas||4 , peeled and cut in 2 inch lengths|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Red food coloring||2 Drop|
1) In a saucepan, heat coconut milk and cook bananas in it until very soft.
2) Add sugar.
3) In a cup, mix cornstarch and water, stir into the banana mixture.
4) Simmer and stir continuously until thickened.
5) Add vanilla and coloring.
6) Pour into 6-8 sherbet glasses or a mould and chill.
7) Serve chilled with whipped cream or coconut cream.