|Buttered bread slices||8|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Worcester sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
1) Grease a fireproof dish.
2) Put bread and butter slices in the dish.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs with seasonings and add onion, most of the cheese and Worcester cheese.
4) Add milk and pour the mixture into pie dish.
5) Leave rest for around 10 minutes.
6) Combine remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
7) Sprinkle over pie mixture and bake in oven (350°F - 'Gas Mark 4) until, the pudding is set.
8) Serve the pudding as a breakfast dish.