Uncooked Almond Pudding
|Lady fingers||11 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||4 Ounce, slightly softened (1 Stick)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crystallized violets||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
1. In a plain 1-quart mold or mixing bowl, line with dampened cheesecloth.
2. With the ladyfingers line the bottom and sides of the mold.
3. In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar until light and creamy.
4. Adding the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, stir in the ground almonds.
5. into the prepared mold pour the mixture and cover the top of the pudding with the remaining ladyfingers.
6. Placing a saucer or plate with a heavy weight on top of the pudding refrigerate for 24 hours.
7. Out of the mold turn the pudding and peel off the cheesecloth.
8. Beat the cream until stiff.
9. With rosettes of whipped cream decorate the pudding and crystallized violets and serve.