Nutty Chocolate Pudding
|Half and half||2 Tablespoon (Blend Of Milk And Cream)|
|Creamy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Skim milk/Non fat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie chocolate pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (Instant, 1 Envelope, Four 1/2-Cup Servings)|
1) In medium mixing bowl add half-and-half and peanut butter to combine in a smooth mixture.
2) Add whipped topping and combine by stirring. Place aside.
3) Use 2 cups milk to prepare pudding according to package instruction.
4) Use 4 dessert dishes to spoon 1/4 of the pudding.
5) Top each pudding with 1/4 of the peanut butter mixture (about 1/4 cup).
6) Cover the dishes with plastic wrap and place inside refrigerator for an hour or until the pudding is set and chilled.
7) Serve the pudding with your choice of topping, if desired.