Vanilla Cream Pudding with Fruit
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), garnish|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced, reserve 4 whole berries for garnish|
|Kiwi fruit||6 Ounce, garnish|
|Kiwi fruit||6 Ounce, pared and sliced, reserve 6 slices for garnish (For Garnish)|
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), reserve 4 berries for garnish|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Nonfat)|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie instant vanilla pudding mix||3 Ounce (1 Envelope, Four 1/2 Cup Serving)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever necessary.
3) Use 4 dessert dishes, to evenly distribute 1/3 of the pudding mixture.
4) Evenly distribute 1/2 of the fruit mixture in the dishes on top of the pudding mixture.
5) Repeat these layers and finally add another layer of pudding mixture.
6) Place 1 reserved strawberry, 1 raspberry, and 1 1/2 slices kiwi fruit on each dish.
7) Garnish each serving with 1/4 of the orange peel and a mint sprig.
8) Immediately serve or place inside refrigerator to enjoy chilled.