Stovetop Rice Pudding
|Cooked brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except Vanilla Extract.
2. Place on a medium flame and heat to boiling point.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens to coat the back of the spoon.
Take off heat and stir in Vanilla Extract
4. Let cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally
5. Refrigerate to chill before serving.
6. Spoon into dessert bowls and serve chilled