1. Take a 9 3/4 inch baking dish, grease it well and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 356 F.
3. Tear the bread into pieces and place it in a large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl combine eggs, milk and sugar and mix well.
5. Add this mixture to the bread pieces making sure that all of them are covered in the mixture.
6. Add dark chocolate sprinkles for the final touch. You can also add your favorite dried fruit. And let it rest for 1/2 an hour.
7. Pour the mixture into the well greased baking dish and bake at 180 degree Celsius( 356 F ) for 60 minutes.
8. Serve it warm with a dollop of ice cream on top.
Looking for a simple dessert that can be made with easily available ingredients? This recipe is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious Chocolate Bread Pudding. The dessert is totally irresistible and is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room.