Custard Rice Pudding
|Rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Follow the instructions on the package to cook the rice.
2) Beat the sugar, eggs, salt, vanilla and milk properly together and add the rice and raisins. Stir well.
3) Pour the mixture into a 1-quart baking dish that would fit into the slow cooker to be used. Sprinkle nutmeg or cinnamon all over.
4) Cover the dish with foul and set it on a metal trivet or a canning jar ring in the slow cooker’s bottom. Pour water all around the casserole.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 to 2 ½ hours, till the mixture has set.
6) Serve warm or cold as preferred.