Dairy Free Raspberry Pineapple Pudding
|Canned unsweetened pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Canned unsweetened crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
1) In a medium saucepan, pour the pineapple juice and sprinkle over the gelatin, allow to soften for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the crushed pineapple and stir over low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Turn off the heat, stir in the raspberries and syrup.
4) In individual molds or 6-ounce custard cups, spoon the mixture and refrigerate until set.
5) Serve chilled as a dessert.