Baked Corn Pudding
|Canned whole kernel corn||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Eggs||3 , lightly beaten|
|Hot milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
1. Butter a 1 ½ quart baking pan or pudding mold.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot, fit a metal rack or stand on the bottom.
3. Pour about 4 cups of hot water in the pot.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat lightly until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan.
6. Cover the pan with a lid or with foil and tie around the rim to prevent it from falling off.
7. Place the pan on the metal stand in the slow-cooker.
8. Cover the slow-cooking pot with its lid
9. Steam the pudding on HIGH for about 2 ½ hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to serve the pudding for dinner, cook on LOW for about 5 hours until set.
10. Serve the pudding warm.