Peanut Butter And Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1|
1) Combine together the flour, ¼ cup of sugar and baking powder.
2) Add the vanilla, milk and oil and mix well till a smooth mixture is formed. Add the peanut butter and stir well.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Mix ½ cup sugar and cocoa powder properly together. Add the boiling water gradually and stir well. All over the batter in the slow cooker, pour the mixture without stirring.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours or till a toothpick inserted in the center emerges clean.
6) Serve warm. Ice cream can be served alongside.