|1% low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie instant vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope, Four 1/2 Cup Servings)|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed, divided|
|Dry roasted almonds||1 Ounce, chopped, divided (No Salt Added)|
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the pudding mixture equally.
4. Top each bowl with remaining whipped topping and almonds.
5. Cover the bowls and refrigerate for about 30 minutes for setting.