|1% low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie instant vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope, Four 1/2 Cup Servings)|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed, divided|
|Dry roasted almonds||1 Ounce, chopped, divided (No Salt Added)|
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the pudding mixture equally.
4. Top each bowl with remaining whipped topping and almonds.
5. Cover the bowls and refrigerate for about 30 minutes for setting.
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.7 mg4.9%
Sodium 99.6 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet