|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Buttery cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded to make 2 cups|
|Pimiento||4 Ounce, sliced (2 Jars)|
1) In a 1/2-quart casserole, boil the water for 6 to 7 minutes.
2) In a saucer, break the eggs, prick the yolk membrane and slip the eggs into the boiling water.
3) Allow the eggs to cook for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, until the yolks are set.
4) Allow the eggs to stand in water for a few minutes, then remove and grate or chop them finely.
5) In a baking dish, place 1/2 of the cracker crumbs, pour over 1/2 of white sauce, 1/2 of cheese, 1/2 of pimiento and 1/2 of the eggs.
6) Repeat the layers, finish with the buttered cracker crumbs and cook in the microwave for 7 to 9 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.