1. Wash and cut the mango and scoop out all the flesh with a big spoon, reserve some mango pieces aside.
2. Using a hand blender blend the mango into puree.
3. In a pot combine gelatin and 75 ml of milk, stir and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes add 100 ml of milk and sugar, cook over medium low heat for 4 minutes.
5. In a small bowl whisk the whipping sugar for 1 minute, add vanilla sugar and whisk for additional 1 minute.
6. Pour this mixture to the mango puree and mix well.
7. Pour the mango mixture in the large pot of milk stir well.
8. Add some chopped mango pieces in the individual pudding mold and then pour the pudding mixture in each of the molds.
9. Once done, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
10. To unmold the purring dip the mold in hot water for 1 minute and ten transfer it in a serving plate.