|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Confectioner’s sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Golden rum/Rum extract - 1/2-1 tablespoon||1 Tablespoon|
1) In medium bowl, using a spoon, beat cheese until light.
2) Add egg, sugar, butter, lemon juice, and salt; beat well.
3) Fold in whipped cream and rum just until combined.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
5) Pour the pudding sauce over choice of your pudding and serve chilled.