Queen Of Puddings
|White bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Tablespoon (of 1/2 lemon)|
|Castor sugar||3 Ounce|
|Red jam||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. In a mixing basin, measure the required amounts of breadcrumbs, grated lemon rind, butter and half the sugar.
3. In a basin, boil milk over medium heat and then add the mixture in the milk. Soak the ingredients for 10 minutes.
4. In a 1/2-1 pint baking dish, line butter and add the egg yolk.
5. Place the dish in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until set firm. Test in the centre.
6. Remove from the heat and spread the surface with lightly warm jam.
7. Whish and stiff the egg white and add the remaining sugar. Whisk again.
8. Fold the sugar using a metal spoon and add over the pudding.
9. Place in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Serve the dish hot or chilled coupled with fresh cream.