Individual Cheese Pudding
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to slow (325° F.).
2. Through a sieve force hard-cooked eggs and cheese and mix thoroughly.
3. In a bowl cream egg yolks, sugar and melted butter or margarine together.
4. Beat well adding to cheese mixture and fold in flour, raisins and vanilla.
5. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into cheese mixture.
6. Grease 8 custard cups and pour the mixture into it.
7. Bake about 45 minutes until knife comes out clean when inserted in center of each pudding.
8. Cool thoroughly and turn from custard cups into dessert dishes.
9. Serve the puddings with a topping of whipped cream or as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2367 Calories from Fat 723
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g125.8%
Saturated Fat 41.5 g207.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1204.8 mg401.6%
Sodium 1815.9 mg75.7%
Total Carbohydrates 326 g108.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 272.3 g
Protein 92 g184.6%
Vitamin A 61.1% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 60% Iron 39.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet