Individual Cheese Pudding
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to slow (325° F.).
2. Through a sieve force hard-cooked eggs and cheese and mix thoroughly.
3. In a bowl cream egg yolks, sugar and melted butter or margarine together.
4. Beat well adding to cheese mixture and fold in flour, raisins and vanilla.
5. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into cheese mixture.
6. Grease 8 custard cups and pour the mixture into it.
7. Bake about 45 minutes until knife comes out clean when inserted in center of each pudding.
8. Cool thoroughly and turn from custard cups into dessert dishes.
9. Serve the puddings with a topping of whipped cream or as desired.