Chocolate Bread Pudding Puff
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (1 Ounce Per Piece)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use About 4 Slices With Crusts Removed)|
1. In a medium size saucepan add flour , sugar, and salt. Add milk and beat until smooth. Add the butter or margarine. Add chocolate continuously stirring till all ingredients are well incorporated and the chocolate melts into the flour mixture. Remove from heat once bubbling.
2. Separate egg yolks and whites. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks and set aside.
3. Add ½ cup of the chocolate mixture to the egg yolks and stir briskly. Pour the mixture back into the entire chocolate mixture on the saucepan and stir briskly till thickens slightly.
4. Add bread crumbs and vanilla. Mix well. Pour into a medium size bowl for 10 minutes allowing it too cool.
5. In a medium size bowl, beat egg whites using an electric hand whisk till it forms firm peaks.
6. Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Pour this mixture into a 6 cup baking dish.
7. Set baking dish in a baking pan; place on oven shelf; pour boiling water into pan to depth of about an inch.
8. In a moderate oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes until knife comes out clean when inserted in the centre.
9. Serve with ice-cream or whipped cream.
10. Sprinkle walnuts or almond shavings on top.