Apple Banana Pudding
|Fat free raisin muffins||4 (Healthy Valley)|
|Apples||3 Medium, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Bananas||3 , sliced|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Non fat milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine muffins with sliced apples, bananas, cinnamon, pour milk, blend, and keep aside.
3) Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in vanilla and honey.
4) Fold in the egg whites in muffin-fruit mixture.
5) Take a 1-quart baking dish, spread the mixture and bake for 30 minutes or until top is browned.
6) Serve warm or chilled with non-fat whipped topping.