Dairy Free Carrot Pudding
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (free margarine)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine together.
3) Stir in the flour, egg yolks, water, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder, blend well.
4) Then blend in the grated carrots, mix well.
5) In a large bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites and gently fold in the carrot mixture.
6) In a 9-inch square pan, pour the mixture.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
8) Garnish and serve immediately.