Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
|Non fat milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Short Grain Preferred)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine milk, honey, egg whites, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3) Beat until smooth and then stir in rice and raisin.
4) In custard cups, spoon the mixture and sprinkle nutmegs on top.
5) Fill a baking pan with hot water, arrange custard cups, and bake for 50 minutes.
6) Serve warm or chill.