|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced peeled fresh peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the sugar, flour, salt and bread crumbs and keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart casserole, arrange 1/2 the peaches and spread 1/2 the bread-crumb mixture.
4) Top over with 1 tablespoon butter and repeat with rest of the ingredients.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until the peaches are soft and the crumbs are golden brown.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.