Jiffy Banana Pudding
|Vanilla pudding mix||100 Gram|
|Bananas||6 , sliced|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions and set aside to chill
2. Preheat the oven.
3. In a large baking dish, arrange layer of whole wafers and then crumble remaining wafers.
4. Layer bananas, pudding and crumbled wafers in baking dish until all are used.
5. Beat egg whites until foamy. Add sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
6. Spread meringue over pudding. Bake at 425 degrees until meringue is lightly browned.
7. Serve chilled