Summer Sponge Pudding
|Bilberries||3⁄4 Pound (Frozen)|
|Frozen raspberries||3⁄4 Pound|
|Frozen apple slices||1 Pound|
|Biscuits||2 (2 Packages)|
|Gelatin||1 Tablespoon (Leveled), powdered|
|Double cream||6 Fluid Ounce|
1. Take a saucepan and add the fruit and sugar to it; heat on low flame until sugar dissolves and the fruit turns tender
2. Drain the contents and keep the juice aside
3. In a bowl, add the milk and dip the boudoir biscuits into it; mnake sure they are soft enough just to mould a 2.5" pudding pan.
4. After dipping then and softening them, line the pudding pan with it; start with the base and then line the sides and keep some speace at the top
5. Over a pan of hot water, place the fruit juice and sprinkle gelatin over it and mix until it dissolves.
6. When it cools down, add to the pudding pan and over with the remaining milk-dipped boudoir biscuits; in case of a protruding end of buiscuits, turn them down.
7. With a greaseproof paper, cover the pudding pan and place a small weighed saucer on top
8. Leave in the refrigerator overnight and allow to chill
9. Turn the pudding out on a serving dish and serve chilled