Peach Crumb Pudding
|Fresh peaches||4 Pound (18 Peaches)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Peel and quarter the peaches, then coat with a mixture of 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons flour.
3) Pour the peach mixture into a baking dish, reserve 1 peach for garnish.
4) Combine rest of the sugar and flour, then cut in butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
5) Nicely sprinkle the crumbs mixture all over the peaches.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until the crumbs are brown and the peaches are soft.
7) Garnish with the fresh sliced peach and serve immediately.