Pistachio Pudding Cake
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Oleo||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Confectioner sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cool whip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Large Container)|
|Pistachio pudding mix||7 Ounce (2 Packages)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine flour and butter well.
3. Take a 13 x 9 inch pan and spread the mixture in it.
4. Let it bake at 350 degrees until light brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl or container mix the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and Cool Whip retaining some of the cool whip for garnish.
6. Spread over cooled crust.
7. Prepare mixture of the 2 pkg. of pistachio pudding mix per directions on the pack and pour over the other 2 layers.
8. Pour the remaining Cool Whip over pistachio pudding and sprinkle with walnuts.
9. Serve the cake cool.