2. In a bowl combine flour and butter well.
3. Take a 13 x 9 inch pan and spread the mixture in it.
4. Let it bake at 350 degrees until light brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl or container mix the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and Cool Whip retaining some of the cool whip for garnish.
6. Spread over cooled crust.
7. Prepare mixture of the 2 pkg. of pistachio pudding mix per directions on the pack and pour over the other 2 layers.
8. Pour the remaining Cool Whip over pistachio pudding and sprinkle with walnuts.
9. Serve the cake cool.