Princess Dii's Nanny's Favorite Pudding
|Berries||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Whip in the egg lightly and add the sugar.
2. Add in the milk to make up to 1 cup and mix into the flour and baking powder.
3. Into a large saucepan add 1 lb fresh berries, or 1 can berries, or 1 packet frozen berries, add the hatter and bring to a boil.
4. Turn down the heat to medium and let it simmer for about 15 minutes with the lid on.
5. Serve with fresh cream and sprinkled with sugar.