Chocolate Bread Pudding
|Soft breadcrumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Mix cocoa, chopped nuts, and breadcrumbs and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Beat in sugar and eggs until the eggs become fluffy.
4) Mix vanilla, salt, milk, and breadcrumb mixture.
5) Take a greased 1 3/4-quart casserole and pour the mixture in it.
6) Bake at 350 degree for 40-50 minutes or until the pudding is set.
7) Top with whipped cream and serve.