Iced Lemon Rice Pudding
|Milk||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Grain rice||4 Ounce (Italian Round, 100 Gram)|
|Finely grated lemon rind||1|
|Pared lemon rind||2 (To Decorate)|
1) In a pan, pur pared lemon rind along with milk.
2) Just boil the milk and leave for 30 minutes to infuse the flavor.
3) In a clean pan, strain the milk and add sugar.
4) Add rice to the milk and cook for 25 minutes until rice is soft but slightly firm and all milk is absorbed.
5) In a bowl, transfer the rice and add eggs and grated lemon rind.
6) In a greased 900 ml/ 1 1/2 pint mould, transfer the rice mixture.
7) Keep in refrigerator for 4-6 hours to chill.
8) On a serving dish, carefully transfer the set rice pudding.
9) Garnish with lemon strips and serve.