Corn Pudding A La Mode
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Small, sliced|
|Cooked lima beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Vienna sausages||7 Ounce|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 , sliced|
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and eggs.
5) Cut the contents of 1 can Vienna sausages in slices and add to corn mixture.
6) In a 1 1/2-quart greased baking dish, place tomato slices on bottom.
7) Pour in the corn mixture.
8) Place inside the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
9) Bring out to arrange remaining sausage sliced in two lengthwise over top.
10) Return to oven and continue to bake 15 minutes.
11) Garnish with parsley sprigs before serving.