|Sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Strawberries||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|White bread slices||12|
1. In a pan add the sugar, 150ml water and vanilla pod, bring to a boil and then simmer for 8-10 minutes or until reduced to thick syrup.
2. Hull and quarter the strawberries.
3. Add to the syrup with the blueberries and raspberries.
4. Take off the heat and leave to cool and macerate in the syrup
5. Strain the fruit, reserving its juice.
6. Take 4 individual pudding molds or soufflé cups and etch out 4 bases and 4 lids the same size from the bread.
7. Dip the bread circles in the syrup and place in each mould
8. Cut the remaining bread into fingers.
9. Dip them in the juice and line the sides, slightly overlapping them.
10. Fill cups with the fruit and spoon 1-2 tablespoons of juice.
11. Pack with the bread lids pressed on top.
12. Spoon some juice over the crust color completely.
13. Wrap the molds tightly with cling film and place them on a plate.
14. Chill overnight.
15. Unmould onto dessert plates.
16. Dust generously with icing sugar
17. Serve with clotted cream.