Marshmallow Souffle Pudding
|Gooseberries||12 Ounce, frozen|
|Granulated sugar||3 Ounce|
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Self raising flour||6 Ounce|
|Orange||1 , rind grated and juiced|
|Long shredded coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Lightly whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch flan dish and place it on a baking sheet. Use a double thickness foil to cover the rim from the outside. Cover in such a way that it form a 1 inch high collar around the rim. Butter the foil and the dish and keep aside.
3) Take frozen gooseberries and arrange it in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle granulated sugar on top.
4) In a medium bowl, combine margarine, caster sugar, eggs and flour, adding the orange rind and juice with the eggs, to make a sponge mixture.
5) Cut each marshmallow into 2 pieces and stir 18 pieces into the sponge mixture. Spread the mixture evenly over the gooseberries.
6) Place the remaining marshmallows and coconut on the top.
7) Now, put the flan dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 1 1/4 hour.
8) Slice and serve warm with whipped cream.