|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted shortening||2 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2)In a small bowl, beat the egg smoothly.
3) Take a wide bowl, sift the flour with sugar, salt and baking powder.
4) Now, add in the add in the shortening, whisked egg and milk to it. Mix well and form a smooth batter.
5) Take a well greased, shallow pan, and spread an even layer of the batter in it.
6) Bake for about 20 minutes.
7) Let the pudding has completely cooled down.
8) Serve chilled with lemon, chocolate or any other sauce of your choice.