|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Quart|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seeded raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||2 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Wash the rice well in water.
3) Take a pudding dish. Add in the washed rice, milk, salt, sugar and orange rinds.
4) Slow bake for about 1 ½ hours. Stir at regular intervals while baking.
5) Add the raisins and bake for a further 20 minutes.
6) Allow the pudding to cool completely. Transfer it into separate serving bowls. Serve chilled.