|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Quart|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seeded raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||2 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Wash the rice well in water.
3) Take a pudding dish. Add in the washed rice, milk, salt, sugar and orange rinds.
4) Slow bake for about 1 ½ hours. Stir at regular intervals while baking.
5) Add the raisins and bake for a further 20 minutes.
6) Allow the pudding to cool completely. Transfer it into separate serving bowls. Serve chilled.
Calories 717 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.5 mg11.8%
Sodium 633.8 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 95.3 g
Protein 16 g32.4%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 44.9% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet